WHAT IS Jumbo?
- Jumbo is the trademark of the Jumbo-Fischer GmbH & Co. KG
- Jumbo is the oldest european trademark named “Jumbo” – since 1932
- Jumbo is an european wide protected trademark & design mark
- Jumbo is Truck-Styling at its finest
- Jumbo means innovation and high quality
WHO IS Jumbo-Fischer?
- Jumbo-Fischer is from the start in 1932 until now a family run business
- Jumbo-Fischer was founded in 1932 in Hamburg by Mr. Dietrich Fischer, the grandfather of Jörgen-Arne Fischer
- Jumbo-Fischer has two managing directors: Mr. Jörgen-Arne Fischer (HQ Hamburg | Neu Wulmstorf) and Mr. Andreas Klapper (HQ Bünde)
- Jumbo-Fischer is owned by Mr. Jörgen-Arne Fischer as well as the merchant family Klapper since 2007
- Jumbo-Fischer is above all a team of dedicated and experienced collegues
WHAT DOES Jumbo-Fischer?
- Jumbo-Fischer developes automotive parts and truck-styling accessories
- Jumbo-Fischer produces truck-styling parts
- Jumbo-Fischer distributes truck accessories throughout Europe
WHERE IS Jumbo-Fischer?
Jumbo has two headquarters in Germany:
- Headquarter Hamburg | Neu Wulmstorf
- Headquarter Bünde